[Matplotlib-devel] RSE job posting and DEI survey

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:54:44 EDT 2022

Folks,

Cross posting two important things from discourse to the mailing list:

1. We will be closing the application form and start interviewing for the
RSE position at the end of next week (2022-04-15).  See
https://discourse.matplotlib.org/t/research-software-engineer-roses-2020-position/22597/3
for more information on the position and how to apply.
2. We are working with NumFOCUS to understand the barriers to contributing
to open source projects.  If you are interested in being interviewed about
your experiences please see
https://discourse.matplotlib.org/t/looking-for-interview-participants-for-dei-study/22723
for details on how to sign up.

Tom