[Matplotlib-devel] Blume update

swfiua at gmail.com swfiua at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:22:42 EDT 2022

I have slowly got my blume project to the point where enough of it works
that I can use it to give a brief tour of the bits of matplotlib I've been
exploring along the way.

I'm afraid there's still no new table, but  there are mosaics of axes.

Is anyone interested in a mini tour of Legends, Tables, mosaics, rcparams.
Offsetbox and Cells too.

I'm using it all to explore the universe.

That part I have split off into a separate project, gotu, which in turn
uses blume -- so I now have a need for a stable blume, which I am hoping to
have by the end of the month.

Is anyone interested in a mini tour of Legends, Tables, mosaics, rcparams.
Offsetbox, Cells and related curiosities?

Johnny Gill