[Matplotlib-users] New Programmer Looking for Places to Help

Michael Droettboom mdroettboom at continuum.io
Tue Dec 1 08:20:51 EST 2015

We love gaining new contributors!

Our github issue tracker has a "low hanging fruit" label that we've
assigned to issues that we think might be easy to jump in on.  But you are
also welcome to find something you're particularly motivated by and submit
a pull request.

We have a "check list" of all the things we like to see in a pull request
here: http://matplotlib.org/devel/coding_guide.html

Mike

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 4:59 PM, Unprecedented Owl <
nathanconroydev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi matplotlib community,
>
> I'm a new programmer who is familiar with Python and uses GitHub. How do
> you
> suggest I can make myself useful in this open source project?
>

> --

Michael Droettboom
Continuum Analytics