[Matplotlib-users] Warning message on "import seaborn"

Paul Hobson pmhobson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:57:18 EST 2015

Even though your message got garbled, I know that warning you're talking
about.

Seaborn hasn't caught up to matplotlib 1.5 yet. I've been mean to send
Michael (seaborn's author) a PR to address this, but haven't had time (feel
free to tackle it yourself if you have the bandwidth). I don't think
Michael has much time to work on seaborn lately either.

But, it's just a warning. Annoying? Yes. A big deal? Most certainly not.
-paul