[Matplotlib-users] about code suggestion

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:47:30 EST 2015

Without seeing your code, I am assuming that you are using pcolor() or
pcolormesh(). If so, I would transpose the image data and switch the x and
y coordinate array arguments. For example, if your code looked something
like this:

plt.pcolormesh(x, y, data)

Just do:

plt.pcolormesh(y, x, data.T)

You would also need to modify the calls to scatter() that you are using to
plot those circles so that you switch the x and y arguments around.

I hope that helps.
Ben Root