[Matplotlib-users] SpanSelector span_stays does not work for me

Edward Richards edwardlrichards at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:23:57 EST 2015

I sent the original message to the source forge mailing list. Woops.
Thanks for the response anyways.

The span stays highlighted when I set useblit=False. The performance hit
isn't too bad, and I will stay with this option for the moment.

*** Response ***

Have you tried setting "useblit=False"? If that works, I wonder if we
accidentally broke something in the recent widget interactivity work...

Ben Root