[Matplotlib-users] matplotlib.tests in mpl 1.5 conda builds

Fabien fabien.maussion at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:35:16 EST 2015

Hi,

I am using matplotlib's testing framework for my own project (mostly the
image_comparison decorator).

With the latest 1.5 builds on conda (not the pip install and not with
1.4.3), I get the following error when running:

 >>> from matplotlib.testing.decorators import image_comparison
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
   File
"/home/mowglie/.bin/conda/envs/oggm/lib/python3.4/site-packages/matplotlib/testing/decorators.py",
line 19, in <module>
     import matplotlib.tests
ImportError: No module named 'matplotlib.tests'

Any idea on why this happens?

Thanks!

Fabien