[Matplotlib-users] matplotlib.tests in mpl 1.5 conda builds

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:44:35 EST 2015

The 1.5.0 conda package does not ship with our test images (making the
image _way_ smaller).

This was reported https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/issues/5487 and
is fixed upstream (but not released yet).

The tests should be packaged by continuum as a separate package, but that
does not seem to be the case yet.  There is an (I assume) unofficial build
of matplotlib-tests you can install via

conda install -c msarahan matplotlib-tests

Tom