[Matplotlib-users] Has label grouping made it into the matplotlib features yet?

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:39:37 EDT 2016

I have seen fleeting suggestions for it a long time ago, but I don't think
anybody ever ran with it. Feel free to file a feature request for it on the
github pages.

Cheers!
Ben Root

P.S. - The mailing list has moved to python.org now, so the sourceforge
mailing list doesn't get much monitoring anymore.