[Matplotlib-users] Logging Data to SQL server

Paul Hobson pmhobson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:07:35 EDT 2016

This logging the values to a DB seems orthogonal to the fact that you've
plotted them.

Your application is reading in the data from somewhere before feeding it to
the plot, so there's no reason matplotlib needs to be involved at all.

You could use an ORM like SQLAlchemy to write your data to the DB. I would
post this question that mailing list.
-p