[Matplotlib-users] Fw: Matplotlib Figure margin transparancy

Jens Nielsen jenshnielsen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:47:34 EDT 2016

The relevant parameters are

figure.facecolor
and
savefigure.facecolor

but as I indicated before I think your issue is due to an out of date
version of Jupyter/IPython and is fixed in the latest version. Please can
you check which versions you are running
I think the issue that you are seeing is
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/7964 which was fixed in IPython
3.2

best
Jens