[Matplotlib-users] detect axes belonging to a colorbar

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 10:26:26 EDT 2016

No, I don't think there is a way, really. From the perspective of the
figure object, the colorbar looks just like another axes object. There
might be a trick that might work in some cases, but they would be highly
fragile. It would be better to just capture the colorbar object directly,
somehow.

Ben Root