[Matplotlib-users] mpl governance

Dipankar “Dipu” Ganguly dipugee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 20:28:40 EDT 2016

Hi:

I have ImageJ installed on the same Mac that I am using to develop IPython Image Processing algorithms under Anaconda Navigator’s Jupyter. Can I load ImageJ as a package in my Image Processing environment and call its functions as I do with matplotlib?

Thanks

Dipu

Dipankar “Dipu” Ganguly
dipugee at gmail.com
Cell: 408-203-8814Dipankar “Dipu” Ganguly
dipugee at gmail.com
Cell: 408-203-8814