[Matplotlib-users] Unable to keep multiples animations in a figure

Vincent FRATICELLI v.fraticelli at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 24 11:16:13 EST 2016

Hi Ben,
Thanks for the help. I keep coding as with the Fortran of my youth and some good modern books would be useful !
Merry christmas, Vincent.

> Message du 24/12/16 16:27
> De : "Benjamin Root"
> A : "Vincent FRATICELLI"
> Copie à : "Matplotlib-users"
> Objet : Re: [Matplotlib-users] Unable to keep multiples animations in a figure

Vincent,

I am away from my computer for the week, so my help will be limited. In my book, Interactive Applications using Matplotlib, I devote chapter 3 to the animation module. While I don't outline how one can do what you are asking for, I do detail how animations are triggered and controlled under-the-hood. Perhaps it can provide some inspirations?

Ben Root