[Matplotlib-users] getting extra colors in figure

Smit, Christine E. (GSFC-610.2)[TELOPHASE CORP] christine.e.smit at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 26 14:12:29 EDT 2016

Thanks! I actually used ‘nearest’ before, but then ran into another issue:
https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/issues/5520. It looks as though
the issue has been fixed, but I’m not sure where. The tag suggests to me
that it will be fixed in matplotlib 2.0.

I think that in this case matplotlib may actually be overkill. We are just
writing one pixel per data point, so I think it may be easier to just
write the png directly.

Christine

On 7/26/16, 1:47 PM, "Matplotlib-users on behalf of Eric Firing"
<matplotlib-users-bounces+christine.e.smit=nasa.gov at python.org on behalf