[Matplotlib-users] Closing figures in nbagg mode

Phyks spam+matplotlib at phyks.me
Wed Mar 2 09:49:13 EST 2016

Hi,

Sorry, I missed the infos about matplotlib version. I use the up-to-date
version (1.5.1). And indeed, it is not a cross, but a "shutdown" button,
got confused by the old version I saw on another computer.

Thanks for the infos about the state of the issue, closing the figures
in the notebook should then be fine!