[Matplotlib-users] Use of Pyplot in a GUI script

Paul Hobson pmhobson at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:35:09 EDT 2016

This example for a app using WebAgg, but it doesn't use any pyplot
functions:
http://matplotlib.org/examples/pylab_examples/webapp_demo.html

The main thing to remember is that you:
1) Create a figure (matplotlib.figure.Figure)
2) Use the figure object's method of add the axes (e.g., fig.add_subplot)
3) use methods attached to the axes to do everything else

-p