[Matplotlib-users] Matplotlib Tutorial - Dataquest

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:15:44 EDT 2016

There are two sets of plots that probably could be better. The first is the
histogram. The auto limits is causing its x-axis to start at -2 instead of
zero. I think this is fixed in master, but it might be good to have the
autoscaling be tight (there are a variety of ways to do this). Second, the
code for the very last plot seems overly complicated. I am pretty sure you
don't need to be shifting the bars yourself anymore. I know it used to be
required, but I am pretty sure we fixed that, I think. (if not, we really
should fix it).

Ben Root