[Matplotlib-users] mouse cursor coordinates

Juan fiolj at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 08:36:47 EDT 2016

It works well in my system (linux gentoo) with ipython-4.0.3,
python-2.7.10 and python-3.4.3.

Did you try running it outside spyder?
May be save it into a file (test_cursor.py) and run it directly from a
system console to see if the problem is with spyder.

Anyway, I am not very experienced. May be someone else may have a better
advice.
Regards,
	Juan