[Matplotlib-users] selecting points inside plot

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 22:13:59 EDT 2017

Jean,

What you want to do is totally possible!

I suggest having a look at the examples in
https://matplotlib.org/examples/widgets/index.html the `ginput` method,
https://github.com/tacaswell/interactive_mpl_tutorial and Ben Root's book
https://www.amazon.com/Interactive-Applications-using-Matplotlib-Benjamin/dp/1783988843

Tom