[Matplotlib-users] plotting multiple plots with string for x label

Paul Hobson pmhobson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:18:23 EST 2017

It's going to be really hard to know what your desired output is without a
runnable script. Rather than reading from a file that only you have, it's
better to hardcode some representative values for your arrays.

It looks like your trying to plot a time series. Matplotlib handles that
pretty well without having to resort to using strings:
http://matplotlib.org/examples/pylab_examples/date_demo_convert.html