[Matplotlib-users] Stacked 2D plots with interconnections in Matplotlib

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:50:19 EST 2017

Perhaps glueviz (built on top of matplotlib) might be a step in the right
direction for you? http:/./glueviz.org

Don't know if it'll do the 3d aspect that you are looking for, but it does
provide a lot of good interactivity tools for examining interconnections in
multidimensional data.

Cheers!
Ben Root