[Matplotlib-users] Problem of memory leak using FigureCanvasTkAgg

GARCIA PIERRE SIMON p0904379 pierre.garcia at etu.univ-lyon1.fr
Thu May 11 07:27:02 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm PhD student in Bioinformatic and I'm working on a project using matplotlib and Tkinter but I've got a big problem of memory leak using these modules. I'll be very grateful if you could help me to solve this problem. Here is the link explaining what happends, with a reduced script:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43097378/matplotlib-vs-tkinter-memory-leak-using-figurecanvastkagg

Thank you in advance,

Sincerly,

Pierre Garcia, PhD Student
---------
Bases Moléculaires et Structurales des Systèmes infectieux-UMR5086
Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Protéines
7 passage du Vercors
69 367 Lyon cedex 07
---------
Laboratoire de Biométrie et Biologie Evolutive-UMR5558
UCBL Lyon 1 -Bât. Grégory Mendel
43 bd du 11 novembre 1918
69622 VILLEURBANNE cedex