[Matplotlib-users] Scientific notation digits at left-bottom corner of figure

Ardeal LIANG ardeal.liang at philips.com
Fri Oct 27 03:50:45 EDT 2017

Hi,

If I put the mouse on the figure, x and y axis are displayed on the left-bottom corner of the figure.
but the x axis is displayed as scientific notation, I want it to be displayed as decimal notation.
how to make x axis or y axis values displayed as decimal notation on the left-bottom corner?

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D34F3B.58162F30]

Best Regards,
Ardeal Liang

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original email.