[Matplotlib-users] Zooming in on Image data plotted using matplotlib

Sab VS sabvs647 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 18:08:58 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am trying to oom in on the image data plotted in 2 subplots using
matplotlib. However, the zooming in needs to take into consideration both
the images which are being displayed in the subplot. If I have 2 images on
the subplot, I can click any one of these images. I then get the x and y
coordinates. But I am not sure how to open a new window with the clicked
coordinates and 5 or 10 pixels around the clicked coordinates and display
it in a new window.

Could someone please help me out?