[Matplotlib-users] some problems

vincent.adrien at gmail.com vincent.adrien at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:07:05 EDT 2018

Hi Vincent,

I think that Jerzy got the correct answer about your issue with the
circle patch. The docstrings reads indeed:
```
mpl.patches.Circle(xy, radius=5, **kwargs)
Create true circle at center *xy* = (*x*, *y*) with given *radius*.
```

I did not notice any disappearance when commenting the "oeil" section
either :/.

(Attached is a script based on yours that gives the attached PNG.)

Best regards,
Adrien