[Matplotlib-users] Add multiplier to logscale colorer

Saito Kotaro (PSI) kotaro.saito at psi.ch
Thu Feb 15 05:08:06 EST 2018

Hi Nunzio,

Colorbar in matplotlib is a bit tricky. Solutions for your problem might be different depending on whether you are using fig.colorbar or colorbar in ImageGrid.
Can you show me a minimal working example?

Paul Scherrer Institut
Kotaro SAITO 斉藤耕太郎
Laboratory for Neutron Scattering and Imaging
WHGA/348
5232 Villigen PSI, Schweiz
+41 56 310 3179
kotaro.saito at psi.ch