[Matplotlib-users] custom fonts in matplotlib graphs

Matthew Bradley mbatr27 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:44:39 EDT 2018

Hi all:

I’ve added a courier.ttf file to my font library and included the font in
the matplotlibrc file in my site packages and rebuilt the cache file. I
still get an error message that the font can’t be found and I can’t find
any system or matplotlib cache files using the finder to delete them. Have
any of you encountered this problem? How can I get matplotlib to recognize
my new font.

System information:
Matplotlib 2.2.02
Mac OS El Capitan
Python 3.6
And I have the .ttf file in both my system font library and in the
matplotlib font library

Thanks!

--
Matthew Bradley