[Matplotlib-users] add round corner for patches.Rectangle, not with FancyBboxPatch

orange si ilikeorangeapple at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:15:15 EDT 2018

I tried this:
   p2 = FancyBboxPatch((fp_x, fp_y), fp_width,
fp_height,fc=fp_color,ec="black", linewidth=0.3,
boxstyle='round,pad=0,rounding_size=0.5', joinstyle="round",
capstyle='round')
   ax.add_patch(p2)
but still get a sharp cornor box~
I am confused that why that code work well in demo script, but when in my
real script, it didnot work, I think maybe my real script  has some error
codes which I am missing.

Benjamin Root <ben.v.root at gmail.com> 于2018年7月25日周三 下午9:33写道: