[Matplotlib-users] add round corner for patches.Rectangle, not with FancyBboxPatch

orange si ilikeorangeapple at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 02:14:09 EDT 2018

my mistake~ I didn't realisze the true meaning of rounding_size, I just
increase it to 100, it works! beacuse the xlimit is about 10000, so the raw
rounding_size=0.2 didn't work well.
I close this issue, thanks all for my stupid qustion~

orange si <ilikeorangeapple at gmail.com> 于2018年7月25日周三 下午10:15写道: