[Matplotlib-users] Issue with pyplot

ulfjoh1523 ulfjoh1523 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 14:39:33 EDT 2018

Hi,
Have a problem that is driving me nuts, and have narrowed it down to pyplot,
and anything depending on pyplot.

This command works fine:
import matplotlib as mpl

But when I run
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt

The python icon in docks starts jumping up and down and I get:
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404
(Not Found) (preact.min.js.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404
(Not Found) (preact-compat.min.js.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404
(Not Found) (index.js.map, line 0)

Running Python 3.7, Matplotlib 3.0 on a Mac OS High Sierra, and all worked
fine up till just recently

Any ideas anyone?

--
Sent from: http://matplotlib.1069221.n5.nabble.com/matplotlib-users-f3.html