[Matplotlib-users] Issue with pyplot

Ulf Johansson ulfjoh1523 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 17:19:02 EDT 2018

Thanks Joe!

Changing the backend from “macosx" to “tkagg” had no real impact - just that little rocket now bouncing closer to the center of the dock.
The only recent, i.e. potentially relevant update I have made is updating to Matplotlib to 3.0

It seems like the “missing” json-fies, generating a 404 GET when I run Jupyter, are related to scripting

Thanks,
Ulf
Sent from my Mac...
Ulf Johansson