[Matplotlib-users] Query about streamplot

Adrien VINCENT vincent.adrien at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 02:14:07 EDT 2019

Hi Kumar,

Could provided a snippet with a (standalone) minimal working example of what you have tried ?

AFAICT, looking at https://matplotlib.org/api/_as_gen/matplotlib.axes.Axes.streamplot.html it does not look like X and Y arrays of coordinates have to be of equal length (but the velocity arrays U and V should have relevant dimensions relative to X and Y).

Best regards,
Adrien