[Matplotlib-users] Pycharm matplotlib issue

Dawid Niezgódka dawid.niezgodka at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:54:24 EST 2019

Good evening,

working with the PyCharm IDE, I’ve encountered a following problem with matplotlib: AttributeError: module 'matplotlib' has no attribute ‘artist’.
Unfortunately, there are few documented solution out there in the internet. I’ve found suggestions to reinstall matplotlib (I did, to no avail) or to change an environment (same as before).
Do you know any solution to this problem? I’d be grateful for your help.

Best regards,
Dawid