[Matplotlib-users] Animation examples

edgar at openmail.cc edgar at openmail.cc
Tue Oct 15 03:52:59 EDT 2019

Hello,

I would like to contribute with the following examples for animations.
Compared to some that I have found, they work with both dialogs and
saving a file (without phantom artists). They do not redraw the whole
canvas, but they do remove and recreate the original artist. I tested
this on Parabola GNU/Linux 4.19.75-gnu-1-lts, Matplotlib 3.1.1, Python
3.7.4, qt5ct (Qt version 5.13.1). I don't know if a license is required,
but just it case, take GPL version 3.

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse at vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!