[Matplotlib-users] Unusual layout (GridSpec?)

Bruno Pagani bruno.pagani at astrophysics.eu
Thu Sep 26 15:33:50 EDT 2019

Hi there,

Thank you both for your advices. I was hoping for a GridSpec solution
because I think such a one would have been able to leverage
constrained_layout to automatically fit the space correctly. There might
exists one, but I did not had a lot of time for researching.

Instead, I went with Eric’s PoC that I was able to tweak nicely in order
to suit my needs (btw Eric, the attached script was perfectly received
on my end). The end result is attached to this email. So many thanks for
that piece of code Eric, it proved to be very helpful. ;)

Regards,
Bruno Pagani