[Matplotlib-users] import problems matplotlib.transforms, matplotlib.numerix

Izabel Cvetković izabelcvetkovic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:57:51 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I am having troubles importing from matplotlib.transforms, specifically the
Value and Point methods. Other than that I cannot import
matplotlib.numerix, the error message is: no module named
'matplotlib.numerix'. Now, I assume that this has to do with the matplotlib
version, as I am using the latest version, and when I checked, there are
indeed no 'Value' and 'Point' methods in the transforms module.

Does anyone know how this changed with versions and which version should I
use to successfully import these modules?

Best wishes;
Izabel