[Matplotlib-users] Display an Image in linear scale inside a log scale axis?

Valentin Valls valentin.valls at esrf.fr
Fri Jan 24 05:57:17 EST 2020

Hi,

I would like to know if somehow, there is a way
to display an image without distortion (then in linear scale)
inside a matplotlib axis in logscale.

Basically the location of the left and the right of my image
have to be at a specific location in the log axis, but in between
pixels must have the same size.

Is somebody have an idea?

It is not for a static rendering, then i would prefer to not have
data processing, and only deal with item descriptions. But in
the end i will do what i can.

And we can't create a new axis on the plot.

Thanks in advance.