[Matplotlib-users] [ANN] Matplotlib 3.2.2 release
Elliott Sales de Andrade
quantum.analyst at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 03:46:12 EDT 2020
Matplotlib 3.2.2 was released yesterday.
This is the second bugfix release of the 3.2.x series.
This release contains several critical bug-fixes:
- support fractional HiDPI scaling with Qt backends
- support new Python and fix syntax errors in legacy Python
- support new Qt 5 and fix support for Qt 4
- fix animation writer fallback
- fix figure resizing
- fix handling of large arcs
- fix issues with tight layout
- fix saving figures after closing windows or under certain size
- fix scatter when specifying a single color
- fix several memory leaks
- fix unexpected autoscaling behavior
- fix various issues with usetex
- various minor bug and documentation fixes
As a reminder, this was signed by my GPG key. The fingerprint is:
23CA B59E 3332 F94D 26BE F037 8D86 E7FA E5EB 0C10
and it is also used to sign this message.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 870 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Matplotlib-users