[Matplotlib-users] Question about ylims

John Doucette meepsorp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 05:24:48 EDT 2020

I am trying to make a 2 x 2 figure with covid-19 graphs

Upper left = cases  Upper right = cumulative cases
Lower left = deaths Lower right = cumulative deaths

I have been having trouble with ylims. It appears that if I set a ylim it
is applied to all four frames.

I have been searching duckduckgo  for hour including the matplotlib gallery
and every set of multiple frame plots has the same ylim on every frame.

I need different ylims for each individual frame. Is this even possible?