[Matplotlib-users] Ingenuity First Flight

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 03:57:08 EDT 2021

We were watching live at work, and all chuckled when that plot came up
(we live and breathe matplotlib here).

Maybe ask NASA for the altimeter data and incorporate it as an example
in the docs? :)

I see that matplotlib contributors have been given Mars 2020
Helicopter Contributor achievement badges on GitLab, which is 100%
earned IMHO given this prominent role of matplotlib!

Elvis