[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Who wants to test my complex number module?

Hinsen Konrad hinsenk@ere.umontreal.ca
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 09:33:16 -0500

This does not directly relate to matrices, but I suppose that most of
use are also interested in other numerical applications of Python.

I have written a C module that implements complex numbers, including
the standard arithmetic function, and another C module that is the
analogue of math for complex numbers.  Before releasing these to a
larger public, I'd like some others to test them for a while. Any
volunteers? The modules work with 1.2 as well as 1.3.

Konrad Hinsen                     | E-Mail: hinsenk@ere.umontreal.ca
Departement de chimie             | Tel.: +1-514-343-6111 ext. 3953
Universite de Montreal            | Fax:  +1-514-343-7586
C.P. 6128, succ. Centre-Ville     | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/Nederlands/
Montreal (QC) H3C 3J7             | Francais (phase experimentale)