[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Linear Algebra

James Hugunin jjh@mama-bear.lcs.mit.edu
Thu, 16 Nov 95 11:58:15 -0500

Warning, I spend almost all of my time doing signal processing type work,
so you should expect that the linear algebra side of my matrix object is not
quite right.  Please keep sending these sorts of comments so that I can
figure out what the linear algebra types want (except for * <-->
matrixMultiply) and implement it properly.

Konrad summed up most of my response in the following lines:
> This ought to work, but Multiply() is still a bit broken.
> This ought to work, and return b. So transpose() is also broken...
> At this point the matrix class is still in its early stages!
> Patience...

I'll fix both of these for the next release (I'd been hoping for this
evening, but Friday is looking more likely).

Keep the bug reports coming!

-Jim