[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] NetCDF and matrix extensions?

Michael Hamilton michael@actrix.gen.nz
Sun, 21 Apr 1996 11:35:30 +1200 (NZST)

I was wondering if anyone has a NetCDF module that uses the matrix
extension.

I made some tentative enquiries in this direction earlier, in
comp.lang.python, and was pleased to see that some things were pending.
Unfortunately I accidentally blew away some email when I upgraded my Linux
box, so I've lost the info.  So...

Is anything available?  I have a project that could use this stuff right
now.  My objective is to demonstrate a small application written using
NetCDF in the next week or two?  I'm quite happy to collect and build beta
code - so long as it mostly works, and so long as the future changes to
the matrix support won't require me to totally rewrite my code (I don't
mind minor rewrites).

My other alternatives are perl and Tcl, but I'd like an environment that
fosters readable/maintainable scripts.

Thanks.

---
Michael Hamilton (Happy Linux user since 0.11)
http://www.actrix.gen.nz/users/michael