[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Whereabouts of numerical python

Tom Schwaller tschwal@artinet.de
Sun, 21 Apr 1996 10:29:02 +0200 (MET DST)

Concernig FEM stuff with Python, you should check
ftp://ftp.appl-math.tu-muenchen.de/pub/et/
delaunaymodule-0.33.c.gz
trimodule.tgz
I once considered to pythonify femlab, but now that you are with us,
you should give it a try yourself, would be very nice to have a
FEM package with Python. Which needs much more design issues
to be solved compared to the matrixmodule.

BTW My Mail of the last 3 week (also the one from the matrix and other sigs)
is lost, did I miss something?

Tom
German Linux Journal