[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Release 0.36 is available!

Rob Hooft Rob.Hooft@EMBL-Heidelberg.de
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 11:11:25 +0200

 JH> ftp://sls-ftp.lcs.mit.edu/pub/jjh/NumericalPython-0.36.tar.gz

 JH> If somebody would like to make this available in Europe/Asia,
 JH> that would be welcome.

I copied the whole directory as soon as I could get through (even from
New York at 6 in the morning that was not an easy task). Now as a
special offer to European members of the matrix-sig list, it is
available from:

   ftp://swift.embl-heidelberg.de/pub/Numeric/

Please note that this is NOT an automatic mirror!

Regards,
--
=== Rob.Hooft@EMBL-Heidelberg.DE   http://www.Sander.EMBL-Heidelberg.DE/rob/ ==
==== In need of protein modeling?  http://www.Sander.EMBL-Heidelberg.DE/whatif/