[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Data i/o and Numeric module

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Tue, 10 Dec 96 18:45:46 +0100

> Yes please, I guess that it will be simpler than netcdf and closer to what
> I am trying to do at the moment. Could you please post it to the matrix-sig or
> email me the source?

I don't think posting is a good idea, but I'll send it to everyone who
asks for it...

Konrad.
Konrad Hinsen                          | E-Mail: hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Laboratoire de Dynamique Moleculaire   | Tel.: +33-4.76.88.99.28
Institut de Biologie Structurale       | Fax:  +33-4.76.88.54.94
41, av. des Martyrs                    | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/
38027 Grenoble Cedex 1, France         | Nederlands/Francais