[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] FTP address

Hinsen Konrad hinsenk@CHIMCN.UMontreal.CA
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 10:11:56 -0500

Due to a major server breakdown I am cut off from all my files and my
normal e-mail address. Nevertheless I'd like to go on playing with
the array package. I have already reinstalled Python, but I have to
get the numerics extension again. Could anyone please send me the
address of Jim's FTP server?

Konrad Hinsen                     | E-Mail: hinsenk@chims1.chimcn.umontreal.ca
Departement de Chimie             | Tel.: +1-514-343-6111 ext. 3953
Universite de Montreal            | Fax:  +1-514-343-7586
C.P. 6128, succ. A                | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/Nederlands/
Montreal (QC) H3C 3J7             | Francais (phase experimentale)