[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Naming Conventions And Practical Experience

David Ascher da@maigret.cog.brown.edu
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 18:09:29 -0500 (EST)

>    If somebody else out there has the time and energy to design a
>    complete set of functions and methods for the system, go for it.  If
>
> I volunteer to do so, but can't promise any deadline. I am also doing
> all my work on Python as a side project, so I fully sympathize with
> your problems of allocating time to it!

You know, I think we should setup a support group for people who'se
lives are disrupted by this damn computer language.  Hell, my SO would
qualify under that definition.  With a special low membership fee for
PhD students, of course.

--da