[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] trimodule.c Anybody interested?

Thomas Schwaller et@appl-math.tu-muenchen.de
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 00:37:40 +0100

I've written some triangulation modules for Python and promised some
people to release them. Most of them use C++-class libraries and are difficult
to handle (some compilable only with special compilers), so to make them public
is probably not so wise.
During the weekend I found some time to write a new one with some code
I found usefull for it. I consists of only one module, adding

tri trimodule.c

to Setup is enough. It is based on a french FEM package and I started to write
some documentation for it. It works in 2 dimensions only, but there it seems to
be a fine and fast tool. (Handling of local refinements, holes, cracks,
subdomains is possible, to name just a few possibilities)

As I got no feedback for my delaunaymodule.c, I'll first ask this time.
Is anybody interested in this module?

If yes, I'll release it next week after writing some more stuff for the
documentation which I wrangled out of the Source-Code (It is mostly in French,
so I have to do that job for this module to be useful for others).
And I'll have to test it a little bit more (perhaps adding some pl-module
stuff displaying it or a Postscript output methods, which is not that
difficult)

Comments?

Tom